Registration for the 2022-2023 school year enrollment lottery is open. The enrollment lottery will be held April 25, 2022. There is no fee to be included in the lottery. Applications received after April 25 will be processed on a first-come, space available basis.
• Children should be at least 3 years old by September 1, 2022 to apply for any of Listos programs.
• Scholarship information and applications are available online and at Listos.
• Registration for summer programs will be available by May 20.
2022-2023 School Year options
Open to ages 3 to 5 years (must be 3 by Sept. 1)
Partial-day (September - May)
• Morning session - 9 AM - 12:15 PM, Monday-Thursday, $400 per month
• Afternoon session - 1 to 4 PM, Monday-Thursday, $400 per month
• 4-Day Morning + Afternoon - 9 AM to 4 PM Monday-Thursday, includes lunch and rest, $900 per month
• 5-Day Morning + Afternoon - 9 AM to 4 PM Monday-Friday, includes lunch and rest, $1,000 per month
• Extended Session - 9 AM - 2 PM, Monday-Friday, includes lunch, $800 per month
• Lunch - 12-1 PM, Monday- Thursday for children in Morning or Afternoon session, $150 per month
Full-day (year round)
• Open 7 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Monday-Friday full-year, except stated holidays and staff development days. $275 per week. Full-day programming includes all meals, early education curriculum and care in a caring, bilingual setting.
If you need help seeking out additional assistance such as transportation or scholarship information, please contact us. We are happy to help.
(507) 226-8490 or email@example.com
Listos Preschool and Childcare Center recognizes that our individual differences can deepen our understanding of one another and the world around us, rather than divide us. At this school, students and families of all ethnicities, genders, religions, ages, sexual orientations, disabilities, socioeconomic backgrounds, regions, and nationalities are strongly encouraged to share their rich array of perspectives and experiences. Listos strives to maintain balanced classrooms with cultural and linguistic diversity through the Admissions process. Scholarships are available to all students. The scholarships qualifications are based on income eligibility and are outlined by School Readiness, Early Learning Scholarships and/or the Child Care Assistance Program. If you feel your differences may in some way isolate you from Listos or if you have a need of any specific accommodations, please contact the Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) or utilize the grievance policy articulated in the Family Handbook. We seek to work together to help you become an active and engaged member of our school and community.